Experts Currently Online 8
Questions Answered Today 5
Average Response Time 44 Mins
Other mis-sold investments include Wine, Gold, Tailored Business Loans, Fixed Rate Business Loans, Foreign Exchange Products, Mortgage Endowments, Interest Rate Swaps, Whole of Life Policies… the list goes on but the same applies. If you have made an investment in anything whatsoever, you may be entitled to compensation if you experienced any of the following:
- A Lack of understanding – Maybe you were new to investing and did not understand the process or investment you were advised to make.
- Pressure selling – did you uncomfortable or pressured into a decision that you didn’t really need, want or understand?
- Poor advice – Have you since, found out that your existing scheme was more suitable to your pension needs?
- Lack of transparency on fees – Maybe you were not informed of any management fees or additional costs attached to the investment.
- Inadequate advice about the risks – you should have been given advice about the risky nature of investing.
- Advice that you could avoid tax – did your financial or pensions adviser recommended a SIPP as a means of tax avoidance?
Make sure you get in touch with one of our advisors as soon as possible. They will guide you through the process